Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 26th. Bitcoinus has a total market cap of $32,570.00 and approximately $65,480.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoinus has traded 22.8% higher against the dollar. One Bitcoinus token can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00050571 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.90 or 0.00192561 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006129 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003702 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001028 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005480 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 25.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.64 or 0.00061526 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003814 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000574 BTC.
BITS is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 159,294,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. The official website for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com. Bitcoinus’ official message board is www.bitcoinus.com/blog.
Bitcoinus Token Trading
Bitcoinus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoinus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoinus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.