Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 26th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 11.4% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $534.48 million and $23.66 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for approximately $30.52 or 0.00248994 BTC on popular exchanges including Vebitcoin, Coinone, Bitsane and Negocie Coins.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.64 or 0.00894550 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.62 or 0.00069963 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00011775 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00007046 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 42% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001708 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Korbit, BitFlip, Koineks, Kucoin, CEX.IO, Instant Bitex, Upbit, YoBit, Binance, Vebitcoin, Bitinka, Indodax, Ovis, Braziliex, SouthXchange, Altcoin Trader, Exmo, BitMarket, Bitlish, Graviex, HitBTC, Negocie Coins, Bithumb, Exrates, C2CX, BitBay, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Coinone, Bittrex, Crex24, OKEx, Trade Satoshi, Bitsane, Sistemkoin, Huobi, DSX, TDAX, QuadrigaCX, Bitfinex, Coinnest, Bleutrade and Zebpay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.