Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 26th. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $5.02 billion and $442.23 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for approximately $35.59 or 0.00282673 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including AirSwap, FCoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003767 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $232.58 or 0.01847104 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00007999 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.18 or 0.00144377 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00017192 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000066 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Binance Coin’s launch date was June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 189,175,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 141,175,490 tokens. The official website for Binance Coin is www.binance.com. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance.
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Trade Satoshi, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Exrates, Binance, FCoin, HitBTC, DDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.