Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded up 45.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. Over the last week, Bata has traded 45.2% higher against the dollar. Bata has a total market cap of $49,032.00 and $1,009.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bata coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0097 or 0.00000071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $135.59 or 0.00992535 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00014434 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007327 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0926 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
BTA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,052,289 coins. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bata is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bata is www.bata.io.
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.