Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. Over the last week, Auroracoin has traded 90.2% higher against the dollar. Auroracoin has a total market capitalization of $825,957.00 and approximately $1,380.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auroracoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0470 or 0.00000343 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ISX, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00047699 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.15 or 0.00198667 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00005997 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00003751 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00004960 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00058837 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00003805 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00000552 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Profile
Auroracoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 25th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 17,582,030 coins. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Auroracoin is auroraspjall.is. Auroracoin’s official website is auroracoin.is.
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, ISX and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.