Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded up 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 26th. One Adzcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0026 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange and YoBit. Adzcoin has a market capitalization of $122,703.00 and $303.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00003800 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Adzcoin (CRYPTO:ADZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 47,495,283 coins. Adzcoin’s official website is adzcoin.org. The official message board for Adzcoin is forum.adzbuzz.com. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block reward halving every 12 monthsDifficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.