Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, BX Thailand, Bits Blockchain and Bitbns. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 0% higher against the US dollar. Dogecoin has a market cap of $367.55 million and $70.07 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.86 or 0.01666243 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012101 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001625 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001495 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00063538 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001406 BTC.
Dogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 119,906,315,062 coins. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, CoinEx, Bitsane, Upbit, Mercatox, Bittylicious, Poloniex, Koineks, Indodax, Bittrex, Gate.io, BCEX, BX Thailand, YoBit, QBTC, Coinsquare, Coindeal, Kraken, BiteBTC, Livecoin, FreiExchange, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, SouthXchange, Instant Bitex, Bleutrade, Exmo, BTC Trade UA, Tux Exchange, C-CEX, Bits Blockchain, Bit-Z, Ovis, CoinFalcon, Crex24, Tidex, C-Patex, Sistemkoin, cfinex, Novaexchange, Exrates, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, Bitbns, BtcTrade.im, Coinbe, Fatbtc, Tripe Dice Exchange, BitFlip, Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.