Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded up 10% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. Over the last seven days, Ties.DB has traded 5.5% lower against the dollar. Ties.DB has a market capitalization of $1.69 million and approximately $601.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ties.DB token can now be bought for approximately $0.0414 or 0.00000522 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.16 or 0.00406013 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $187.38 or 0.02365251 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00157064 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Ties.DB’s genesis date was August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,820,992 tokens. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ties.DB is ties.network.
Buying and Selling Ties.DB
Ties.DB can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ties.DB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ties.DB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.