SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. One SafeCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0770 or 0.00000971 BTC on exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. SafeCoin has a market cap of $2.13 million and approximately $324.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SafeCoin has traded down 1.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $148.71 or 0.01877119 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00075184 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.18 or 0.00355701 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00015275 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006463 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00012127 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007560 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009717 BTC.
SafeCoin Coin Profile
SafeCoin (SAFE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Zhash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 28th, 2018. SafeCoin’s total supply is 29,739,167 coins and its circulating supply is 27,735,063 coins. SafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling SafeCoin
SafeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.