FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded down 14.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. One FirstCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000083 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, FirstCoin has traded 12.5% lower against the dollar. FirstCoin has a total market capitalization of $204,200.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00075184 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008402 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00192851 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011949 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 32.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008180 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006655 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00098063 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000771 BTC.
FirstCoin Coin Profile
FirstCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,207,528 coins. FirstCoin’s official website is firstcoinproject.com. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FirstCoin
FirstCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirstCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.