Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 11th. Denarius has a total market cap of $1.20 million and approximately $2,632.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Denarius has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. One Denarius coin can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002647 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub and TradeOgre.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
D is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 14th, 2017. Denarius’ total supply is 5,712,537 coins. The Reddit community for Denarius is /r/denariuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Denarius’ official Twitter account is @denariuscoin. The official website for Denarius is denarius.io.
Buying and Selling Denarius
Denarius can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptohub, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Denarius should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.