OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. Over the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $285.88 million and approximately $136.18 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OmiseGO token can now be purchased for about $2.04 or 0.00025744 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Vebitcoin, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, ChaoEX and Radar Relay.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00017871 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00001257 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005843 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 31.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004487 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001134 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000076 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
OmiseGO (OMG) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 23rd, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OmiseGO’s official website is omg.omise.co.
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Iquant, Independent Reserve, CoinBene, Bitbns, BX Thailand, Coinsuper, Hotbit, TOPBTC, Tidex, ZB.COM, Braziliex, Ovis, Bittrex, Cobinhood, CoinEx, Cryptopia, FCoin, Zebpay, IDEX, Gate.io, Fatbtc, OKEx, GOPAX, C2CX, ABCC, OTCBTC, COSS, DDEX, IDCM, Liqui, B2BX, BigONE, DragonEX, Ethfinex, Livecoin, ChaoEX, DigiFinex, Exmo, Tokenomy, Kyber Network, Koinex, Poloniex, BitForex, Coinone, Kucoin, BitBay, CoinTiger, Neraex, Vebitcoin, Bit-Z, IDAX, BitMart, Bithumb, Bancor Network, Huobi, HitBTC, Crex24, Radar Relay, AirSwap, Binance, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Mercatox, CoinExchange, TDAX, Coinnest and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.