Spectre.ai Utility Token (CURRENCY:SXUT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 29th. One Spectre.ai Utility Token token can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001390 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Bibox. During the last week, Spectre.ai Utility Token has traded up 63.9% against the U.S. dollar. Spectre.ai Utility Token has a total market cap of $2.98 million and approximately $567.00 worth of Spectre.ai Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $766.75 or 0.08901961 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00038399 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001713 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012458 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Spectre.ai Utility Token
Spectre.ai Utility Token (SXUT) is a token. It launched on September 11th, 2017. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s total supply is 42,980,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,529,558 tokens. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @SpectreAI. The official website for Spectre.ai Utility Token is www.spectre.ai.
Spectre.ai Utility Token Token Trading
Spectre.ai Utility Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectre.ai Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectre.ai Utility Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Spectre.ai Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.