Seal Network (CURRENCY:SEAL) traded 24.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 29th. Over the last seven days, Seal Network has traded 29.6% higher against the US dollar. Seal Network has a total market cap of $1.46 million and approximately $3,875.00 worth of Seal Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Seal Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005141 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.20 or 0.00396587 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 85.7% against the dollar and now trades at $222.02 or 0.02576271 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011627 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.56 or 0.00157284 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004188 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000823 BTC.
Seal Network Profile
Seal Network’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 515,110,690 tokens. The official message board for Seal Network is medium.com/sealnetwork. The official website for Seal Network is seal.network. Seal Network’s official Twitter account is @seal_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Seal Network is /r/Seal_Network.
Seal Network Token Trading
Seal Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Seal Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Seal Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Seal Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Seal Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Seal Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.