Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 29th. Over the last week, Aeron has traded up 22.6% against the US dollar. Aeron has a total market cap of $10.48 million and approximately $3.00 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeron token can now be purchased for $0.54 or 0.00006247 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Tidex, Radar Relay and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005129 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.37 or 0.00399060 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 86.3% against the dollar and now trades at $222.40 or 0.02582621 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011642 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00157087 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004194 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000817 BTC.
Aeron Token Profile
Aeron’s genesis date was August 10th, 2017. Aeron’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,500,000 tokens. Aeron’s official Twitter account is @aeron_aero and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aeron is /r/aeronaero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeron’s official website is aeron.aero. The official message board for Aeron is medium.com/@aeronaero.
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, IDAX, Kuna, IDEX, Mercatox, Tidex, Coinrail, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Radar Relay and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.