MUSE (CURRENCY:MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. During the last week, MUSE has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar. MUSE has a market cap of $4.50 million and $1,360.00 worth of MUSE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MUSE coin can currently be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00080779 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008050 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004685 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002224 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000052 BTC.
MUSE Coin Profile
MUSE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 18th, 2017. MUSE’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. MUSE’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html. MUSE’s official website is soundac.io. MUSE’s official Twitter account is @peertracks and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MUSE
MUSE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MUSE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MUSE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MUSE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MUSE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MUSE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.