XMax (CURRENCY:XMX) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. Over the last week, XMax has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One XMax token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Hotbit, Coinrail and FCoin. XMax has a market capitalization of $3.51 million and approximately $330,199.00 worth of XMax was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $647.86 or 0.08450191 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00036741 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001384 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00012115 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
XMax Token Profile
XMax is a token. It was first traded on July 3rd, 2018. XMax’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,412,189,321 tokens. XMax’s official website is www.xmx.com. The Reddit community for XMax is /r/XMax_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. XMax’s official Twitter account is @XMax_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
XMax Token Trading
XMax can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, CryptoBridge, Coinrail, Hotbit, DDEX, Graviex, OTCBTC, HADAX and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XMax directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XMax should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XMax using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XMax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XMax and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.