Smartshare (CURRENCY:SSP) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 22nd. Over the last seven days, Smartshare has traded up 120.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Smartshare coin can currently be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges including $50.98, $24.68, $20.33 and $10.39. Smartshare has a total market cap of $7.77 million and $3.69 million worth of Smartshare was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004922 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.76 or 0.00401247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013047 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.78 or 0.01341471 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.26 or 0.00146910 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00016469 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004438 BTC.
Smartshare Coin Profile
Smartshare’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 4,639,918,911 coins. Smartshare’s official Twitter account is @Smartshare_vip. The official website for Smartshare is smartshare.vip/#.
Buying and Selling Smartshare
Smartshare can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $50.98, $13.77, $33.94, $7.50, $24.68, $18.94, $10.39, $24.43, $20.33, $5.60 and $32.15. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Smartshare directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Smartshare should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Smartshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Smartshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Smartshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.