Shard (CURRENCY:SHARD) traded up 26.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. Over the last seven days, Shard has traded 25.5% higher against the dollar. Shard has a total market capitalization of $332,501.00 and approximately $254.00 worth of Shard was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Shard coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0226 or 0.00000295 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 29.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Shard Coin Profile
SHARD is a coin. Shard’s total supply is 23,715,480 coins and its circulating supply is 14,701,196 coins. Shard’s official Twitter account is @shardcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Shard’s official website is shardcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Shard
Shard can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.