EverGreenCoin (CURRENCY:EGC) traded up 95.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. Over the last week, EverGreenCoin has traded up 310.7% against the US dollar. EverGreenCoin has a total market capitalization of $388,697.00 and approximately $268.00 worth of EverGreenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EverGreenCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0281 or 0.00000368 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $155.45 or 0.02036123 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00056245 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.87 or 0.00365014 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00013393 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006990 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011726 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008837 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006579 BTC.
EGC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2015. EverGreenCoin’s total supply is 13,841,243 coins. The Reddit community for EverGreenCoin is /r/EverGreenCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EverGreenCoin’s official Twitter account is @EverGreenCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. EverGreenCoin’s official website is evergreencoin.org.
Buying and Selling EverGreenCoin
EverGreenCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EverGreenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EverGreenCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EverGreenCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EverGreenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EverGreenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.